The North Carolina (NC) Consortium for Brain Health in Aging created the NC Registry by bringing together local brain health experts from five partnering organizations across the state.
These Research Partners work together to:
- Connect North Carolina residents with research going on around the state to understand and improve brain health.
- Host outreach events across the state to increase awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
- Publicize resources available in communities across North Carolina to help people with memory disorders and their families.
The Duke Clinical Research Institute serves as the coordinating center for the registry and oversees the implementation of the registry and facilitates the educational awareness campaign.
Research Partner Organizations
- Duke University
- East Carolina University
- North Carolina A&T State University
- Wake Forest School of Medicine
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- NC Institute of Medicine
- AARP of North Carolina